BORED=)

ok, i dont know what im gonna talk about, becos, im really sure that im bored now. i feel crazy, becos im bored, in this post, pls dont feel weird of me, becs im gonna say bored for many times, as u guys know, im bored. so dont u have ideas to make me run from this bored feeling, hey, u guys know what?? this is our secret, (whispering) im bored, pls keep this as our big secret if u bored like i do..

i wanna talk to someone, but im sure, that person, is the type of boooring person. and he will make me feel more bored than befor =(so, u can see that my post today has somting different, which is. the words colours, im doing this becos im bored. ok, i dont have anything else to say, my brain stuck, becs im bored, when we bored, we cant think, when we not thinking, we gonna have a bad feeling ever, BORED!

No comments:

Post a Comment