rinduuuu


hey! what yall doin? im doin nothin, and im bored, im bored, im bored,im boredddddddddddddd - kata2 christian beadles . haha yeahh im boredd. anyway, im in my new skool now, today is my third day..and i cant wait for the school holiday that's comin soon..becs, mybe im goin to see all my sanak saudara at jelabu.. omg! guess what? dah 5 taon lbeh wa x blek kmpong... sbb? privacy..

and klau sempt nk gi jmpe kwan aku kt bangi., aaaaaa wlupon bru seminggu lbeh kot x jmpe, nk gile rsenye..srius ni.. rinduuuuu kott...i miss u guys, im srius.. iwanna see u guys, and yeah klau aku blek, jmpe kt kdai bru ek, mfc ke mcf ape ntahh.. bring azhamm too ok... godd miss u guys, and about my skool. nothin to say, everythin is gonna be ok i guess. i hope soo..

so today, a little bit ok than before, gettin ok with the school. and i miss to go shopping with my bestie.. waaaaaaaaaaaa i wanna see u, the lol's! i miss my old moment! but, for now i have to study.. and mybe my superb cousin iqah, gonna come to my house and bring me to the best destination in kuantan! and she gonna teach me math, yeay! since like i dont realy good in math,  tengkiyo! cant wait to see u..

             i miss u guys!! 

2 comments:

  1. Evahh , gua pon termasuk . HAHA .
    *Yin jealous ouh !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Lu kne la msok ..mine bleh x msok? Watt? Jealous,..haha

    ReplyDelete